Thursday, 15 August 2013

August Wish List

Here's a few current items on my wish list: Topshop Dolly Mixture Dress I'm a bit of a sweetie fiend so very much like this dress! It's so cute and fun...I think it will be living in my wardrobe when pay day comes around!!
Fjallraven Kanken Rucksack I've been lusting after a Kanken rucksack ever since stumbling into a Fjallraven shop last year in New York whilst on holiday. I really like the more angular shape design and it's perfect for carrying around laptops or ipads.
Sephora Disney Collection I always visit Sephora when I visit the US as they have an exciting range of makeups. A few months back I spotted the Jasmine Storylook Eyeshadow pallet reviewed on a beauty blog and really wanted to get hold of it. Sadly it is sold out (and now people are selling online for up to $125 dollars - crazy!!) but they've now got a new Disney range on their website - 'Part of Your World Eyeshadow Palette' which is part of the Aerial collection and contains four glittery/shimmery eyeshadows. I hope to get hold of one of these whilst stocks last!
Chelsea Collection Satchel - Cambridge Satchel Company I really want to get myself a Cambridge Satchel and this new Chelsea range inspired by the Chelsea Flower Show is very tempting. I know we're coming to the end of summer but I love the range of pastel colours and they make the satchels seem really feminine and girly. Perfect for that 'back to school' look.
Watermelon Beanie Hat - ASOS I commented to my friend the other day that everything I was pinning on pinterest at the moment seemed to be in some kind of watermelon form so I was thrilled when I saw this beanie hat pop up on ASOS. I will admit I do love a fun hat and am quite happy to wander the streets of London sporting my wooly strawberry hat or festive Christmas pud hat so this is going to look right at home in my collection! (I've actually placed an order for this today - roll on winter!)
What items are you lusting after this month? Lots of Love, K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment