Saturday, 7 September 2013

Life Lately - End of Summer

I've only been blogging a couple of weeks and have been so so busy I haven't really got off to the flying start I had hoped!

I thought I'd do a little picture round up of life lately!

We went on a trip to Bournemouth for the weekend to enjoy some summer sunshine at the seaside:


Took a trip to Manchester as it's been 10 years since my friends and I were all freshers at Manchester Metropolitan University! 10 years...how have we got this old!! We had a reunion visiting some of our old haunts (5 jager bombs for £10 in here - needless to say many were consumed!):


Amazing graffiti in Manchester. Walter White:


Had such a good time at Notting Hill Carnival partying at Norman Jays Goodtime Bus:



The amazing watermelon cake made by my cousin for my dinner party:


Toasting marshmallows at Flesh & Buns:


In love with my new Disney Vans:


Launch party of my friend Anna's fashion label 'Blinking Lights':


Getting dressed up fancy for a friends wedding:


Weekend away in Stratford-Upon-Avon.


Enjoying the last warm days of summer in London. Lunch breaks in the park with my book:


Walking home from work along the river:


Spending evenings relaxing in our flat watching Breaking Bad on the big screen:


How are you spending the last of the warm summer days? September is looking like a really busy month for me, but I'm hoping to be able to find some time to properly work on my blog. I'm new to this so please keep reading :)

Love K x



No comments:

Post a Comment