Sunday, 22 December 2013

Christmas Wishlist

Only 3 more sleeps until Christmas!

Here's a few items on my Christmas wishlist this year:

ASOS Reindeer Dress £22


OMG this is surely the most perfect Christmas dress!! I squealed when I saw this dress I love it!

Cath Kidston Penguin PJ set - £50


How cosy and christmassy do these pj's look? Really wish they weren't so pricey! Can I justify spending that kind of money on pj's? I do spend most of my time in pj's so maybe I can...

Tangle Teezer Detangling brush - £11.69 on Amazon


I discovered the tangle teezer hair brush this year and it's changed my life! My hair gets knotty extremely quickly and it's amazing how quickly the tangle teezer can get those tricky knots out so quicktly and painlessly. This tangle teezer brush is the newest product in their range and is for use on wet hair. Definitely going to ask Santa for one!


Butter London Scrubbers £8 -


I love painting my nails especially with glitter polish however I do not love trying to get it off! I have been told that these remove glitter nail polish effortlessly! This is music to my ears! Definitely on my wishlist!

The White Pepper Unicorn Cluth Bag £40


A shiny unicorn bag - what more can I say! Perfect accessory for a New Years Eve party!

Gingerbread Man Christmas Jumper - Topshop £42



And finally a Christmas jumper. This topshop one is so cute!


What items are on your christmas list?

Love K xx


No comments:

Post a Comment