Saturday, 7 December 2013

Holidays are coming!

Christmas is my favourite time of year and I have been full of Christmas cheer this week! I think the boys at work are sick of me insisting on playing Christmas songs already in the office and we're only on day 7!

Here's a round up of my festive week so far:

Christmas Jumpers!

Isn't this the best Christmas jumper you have ever seen?! I spotted this in Primark on Saturday and immediately headed to the till with it! A bargain as well at £10! Have pretty much worn it every day since I purchased it!



Advent Calendars


I decided to make James an advent calender this year. It was more difficult than i first thought it would be and took ages to wrap up all 24 presents but he was so happy when I presented him with the big sack full of presents it was well worth the effort! He did ask if he could open them all on day 1 but I have forbidden him to do so!


How cute is this advent calendar from M&S! I treated the office to this advent calendar although there was some confusion when one of my runners was offered to open a door on Wednesday and he opened door 21!! Apparently he's never had an advent calendar and was unsure what to do!! He's had a lesson now!


Christmas Dinner

My friends and I all seem to be super busy with Christmas parties and the like so we had our annual Christmas meal this week. We went to Effra Social club in Brixton which I highly recommend. They do a delicious Christmas menu and the food was all freshly prepared and so tasty. And the portions were massive!! We were all in a food coma afterwards!


Secret Santa

We always do Secret Santa with our group of friends as it gets too expensive buying pressies for everyone. I saw this necklace in Oliver Bonas and knew it would be perfect for my friend Louisa as she works at a circus! She loved it!


I received a mug - my friends know how much I love a good cuppa! I think I will take this one to use as my special work mug. I also got a super shiny Clinique nail polish. Can't wait to use it!


Harrods

My friend Sarah and I made our annual trip to Harrods this week to see Father Christmas and look at the lovely window displays. My friend and I met at Harrods back in 2007 when we worked in the Christmas Grotto there! It seems so long ago now, I think it's the most fun job I have ever had plus I got to meet David Beckham!


What have you all been up to this week? Have you been embracing Christmas?

Next week my friend and I have tickets to the Union Chapel to see Andy Burrows & Ilan Eshkeri Perform The Snowman & The Snowdog Live - I simply cannot wait! Tom Odell is going to be playing the Piano too!

Lots of love

K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment