Saturday, 25 January 2014

January Life

January is nearly over - hurrah we all say!!

Here's a list of things which have been happening lately...

Thinking: About which festival to visit this summer!

Feeling: Excited that me and my friend Nick have booked our 30th birthday trip to Florida after years of saving up!!

Drinking : Bubble tea


Reading: The Luminares - such a beast of a book, I may be reading it for a while!! Third book of 2014!

Enjoying: Lots of cinema dates with James.

Wanting: All the Pineapple homeware from Zara Home!!


Waiting: For snap chats from my friend Nina who has just moved to Australia!

Liking: Making fun plans for 2014!

Playing: Poker with the boys!


Wondering: If it's going to rain next weekend when we go to visit Stroud?!

Needing: Walking boots!

Loving: My new slippers from J Crew


Watching: Celebrity Big Brother - I can't stop watching it! It's addictive!

Marvelling: At Brian - Russell Brands beautiful dog!


Wearing: J Crew Liberty Print


Opening: Exciting packages I have bought in the January sales (spending ban...what spending ban?!)

Giggling: At accidentally getting drunk after two pints of cider with my cousin on a Saturday afternoon!

What have you been up to this January?

So many fun things in the diary for February already...looking forward to it...

Love K x

No comments:

Post a Comment